Administrative Assistant for a Home Design/Build: We are the industry leader in residential construction and home remodeling in Northern New Jersey. We have worked hard to differentiate ourselves to the Homeowner through our top-quality products backed by a caring, customer-focused team at every step of the process. In conjunction with this commitment, we are seeking a quality Office Manager Professional.
- Job specifics are as follows:
- *Social media experience is a must *
- Required professional demeanor, typing skills, excellent phone manner, and strong mathematical aptitude.
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a cohesive team.
- Excellent interpersonal ability to interact effectively with internal employees as well as customers, vendors and subcontractors.
- Apply for permits and work with town if a variance is needed.
- Solid technology skills as well as accuracy in Microsoft Excel, Word, and Outlook.
- Filling out permits, variances, etc. to obtain approval paperwork from town for our customers.
- Need someone to work well under pressure.
- The ideal candidate must have a minimum of 2 years of experience in the Office Management Field. To apply e-mail resume and salary history (required).
- Compensation based upon past experience, medical provided.
We recognize the value of a quality work atmosphere combined with quality people to create a win-win situation for both employee and employer. e-mail resume along with salary history.
Office Hours: 9 AM-5 PM