GTFM LLC (www.gtfmllc.com) is the industry leader in residential construction and home remodeling in Northern New Jersey. We have worked hard to differentiate ourselves to the Homeowner through our top quality products backed by a caring, customer focused team at every step of the process. In conjunction with this commitment, we are seeking a Production Foreman to raise the performance bar of customer satisfaction, workmanship, quality control and production efficiency.
Job Responsibilities and Requirements are as follows:
- Manage your production foreman responsibilities (and assistant foreman personnel) and subcontractor performance. Require excellent management skills to work effectively with a diversified range of Company employees from blue collar to professional. Must be adept at earning respect from employees through strong training, leadership and collaborative skills.
- Adept phone communication with significant experience and know how in Customer Service, Problem Resolution and/or Purchasing.
- Quality organizational skills to track and oversee all jobs under production from initial stages through completion. Experience in scheduling is helpful.
- Develop and track job costs and ensure work is performed in accordance with budget through our proven systems.
- Excellent interpersonal ability to interact effectively with internal GTFM employees as well as customers.
- Solid technology skills (Microsoft Office suite) including Microsoft Excel, Word, QuickBooks.
- Provide leadership, guidance and motivation for both daily tasks and global company initiatives.
- Drive your staff to deliver creative ideas, proactive thinking and sound execution as a daily commitment.
- Position reports to the Operations Manager. Position provides excellent growth potential and the opportunity to work as a key part of the GTFM management team.
The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 5 years of experience in Production/Scheduling/ Purchasing reflecting a “can do attitude”, quality management/interpersonal skills and ability to work with numbers. College or associates degree preferred, but not required. Passion for home improvement and background in working with the end consumer are pluses.
We recognize the value of a quality work atmosphere combined with quality people to create a win-win situation for both employee and employer. GTFM is conveniently located in Paramus, NJ. Call 1-201-343-7383.